- Surly Wool Beanie, Black
- Surly Wool Beanie, Black, flat un-folded
For warmth, comfort, and dependable moisture-wicking properties, the Surly Wool Beanie in black might be a good option. Here’s why:
- Made of lightweight merino wool
- One size fits most
- Fits under your helmet
Still undecided? Check out these mind-blowing facts from my 4th-grade presentation about sheep.
- Sheep are smart. They can recognize up to 50 different sheep faces. They can recognize human faces, too — maybe even yours.
- Sheep have rectangular-shaped pupils that can see almost 360 degrees around them. They can even see what’s behind them without turning their head.
- There are over 900 breeds of sheep in the world. The Merino is a very popular breed, and its fine, soft wool is often used for clothing — for example, the Surly beanie.
In closing, sheep are very interesting animals and their wool is a useful material. Take it from me, I passed the 4th grade.